Home

Huawei P30 lite apps crashing

Re-Install the application App issues can be caused by improper installation. It is recommended to download the apps from authorized sources and use them only after they are successfully and completely installed on the device. If the app crashes or freezes, delete it from your smartphone and re-install it after a few minutes Huawey p30 Lite. Android 9 / EMUI 9.0.1.159 . Hello . The Spotify app (from Google store) always crash, and slows down the phone. I must restart it everytime I try to launch the app to be able to use other apps. Tried several uninstalls/installs, nothing works. Problem occurs on direct launch or through Waze Messages app on Huawei P30 devices are generally stable and seldom encounter major bugs. However, if the Messages app still keeps crashing on your Huawei P30, you must try to close it. The first.. Users are reporting the sudden crashing of the Android app including Gmail, Chrome, and many e-commerce sites, applications are showing the warning note, disable them to get access. Many of them uninstalled the applications

Reasons for HUAWEI app doesn't work and crashing Video

P20 Lite keeps closing apps/apps crash. Help. Huawei has made some achievements and plans to use technological innovation to benefit the society. News. Shot with Huawei p30 pro. Photography. 66. 2. share. save. hide. report. 56. Posted by u/[deleted] 3 days ag To restart apps go to Settings > Application Manager, next, tap the All tab option. From here choose the app you wish to restart and tap Force stop. After this go back to your home menu screen and launch the app again The reason many of the apps have been crashing is due to Android System WebView updates. To ensure the smooth functioning of the phone, an Android user has to uninstall WebViews from their device...

App crashes Huawey p30 lite - The Spotify Communit

Garmin Connect Mobile Android Connect App crashing Huawei P30 lite. New; Related Connect App crashing Huawei P30 lite. 7933883 6 months ago. Hi all, I have bought the vivoactive 4 and want to pair it with my Huawai p30 lite of less than a year old. All goes well, but after and pairing it crashes The common Huawei P30 Lite problems related with the performance can be caused by outdated apps in the phone Make sure this problem is not there just because your phone is working in the safe mode Sometimes manually disabling some features or the installed applications can slow down the overall performanc If you are using any antivirus app on your phone or using any junk cleaning app, then uninstall it. Make sure your internal phone storage has sufficient space left. If your phone space is running out, then simply free some space, and your Huawei P30 Pro phone will be back to normal Huawei P30 Lite is the successor of highly-popular P Lite series and it definitely rises up to the occasion. Tripple camera setup along with the great front-facing camera, potent chipset, and solid battery make for an all-around good mid-ranger Huawei P30 Lite camera has stopped fix #2: Force quit camera app If you continue to have the issue, your next move would be to restart the camera app. This often works when the app keeps freezing..

How to fix Huawei P30 Messages app keeps crashing

Hi! I'm using Huawei P30 lite. As of now, no problem flying my Mavic Mini. The only one pain is, since about 3 months when I download the original video to my Phone, app crashes loading the thumbnails in the DJI Fly gallery Hello.I am using Huawei P30 Lite 2019 model. The front (Selfy camera), is not working but the rear cameras they are working. If i switched to the selfy (front camera) automatically is closed the camera app. I don't know what is the problem of this d Huawei P30 Lite HarmonyOS testing begins in China, that's something good. Huawei P10 Lite receiving a new software update with added apps. Google also rolled out a number of patches to resolve this issue and announced the cause of the entire app crashing scenario. But recently, similar problems have emerged again, as users are unable. How to fix sudden app crashes on Huawei P40 Lite? First, go to Settings > Apps and search for the app, which is causing a problem. Select the app and clear the data. Check if your phone Internal Storage has at least 1 GB storage left. Uninstall the app and then again Install the app. This will fix the app crashing issue Ciao a tutti, P30 pro orginale aggiornato con tutte le app aggiornate. Da oggi alcune app mi crashano in continuazione ad ogni apertura (vanno per Crash improvviso app - Huawei P30 Pro - Androidian

Here's how you can solve the latest Google app crash issue

1. I suspect that this is a software related problem. The best remedy is for you to completely delete the problem applications that are causing the phone to crash and reinstall them. There are couple of more possible reasons why your phone is crashin..
  2. This application is pre-installed on the Huawei P30 Lite, and allows you to make a diagnosis of the system and several sensitive hardware elements to find the problem. In case of detecting an anomaly with any camera, the tool will indicate it and suggest solutions in this regard. In addition, with this application we can do many other things
  3. Huawei smartphones have reported issues pertaining to its restarting and freezing problem. It means that the smartphone is repeatedly restarting itself or the system freezes due to overloading of apps and services thereby leading to unresponsiveness or restarting isue
  4. I also am having a problem in Huawei device, my game isn't realease yet, but I can't intall it on my Huawei mate 10 Lite, even though it works fine on samsung phones. When I run the apk after a short time it just says App not installed. with a warning sign (typically a pretty short time) then the crash happens once my app comes into the.

Just got a charge 3 today and downloaded the fitbit app on a Huawei P30 Pro. App works the first time it opens. After that, it keeps crashing. I can hold on the icon, and then press log water/track exercise/etc, but once I try to go back to the home page in the app, it automatically crashes. I've tried the suggestions for the Huawei P20 lite. A list of some Huawei devices with recording issues: Android 6 devices. Huawei Nova, Nova + Huawei P8, P8 Lite Huawei G7, G7 Plus Huawei Mate 7, Mate S Huawei Honor 7, 6, 6 Plus Honor 7, 6, 6 Plus, 4C; Android 7 devices. Huawei Mate 9, 8 Huawei P9, P9 Plus, P9 Lite Honor Step 1. Open your Huawei smartphone's battery settings. Unlock your Huawei smartphone, and go to its Settings app. Then, tap the Battery category of settings. Step 3. Manually manage the apps that you do not want Huawei to close. On the App launch screen, you see a list with all the apps that are installed on your Huawei device Android users affected by random app crashes without warning. Here's why Premium (FILES) In this file photo taken on January 08, 2020, the Google logo at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show (CES.

P20 Lite keeps closing apps/apps crash : Huawe

Users have reported apps like Amazon, Gmail, and Google are crashing on their Android phones. Few other Android phones from brands like Huawei, Google, and Motorola have also been found to be. Update 1: 2021/03/23 7:00am PDT by Michael Crider. Updated WebView app should fix crashes. Google issued an update to the WebView application that should fix the crashing issue. We've adjusted the. Feb 15, 2021 at 2:54 PM. #1. Hello there, I have just noticed that there is a section for P30 and I would like to know if someone is able to give me some assistance in this subject. I have a friend that lost his front camera (selfie camera) after an update from huawei. Everytime he selects the front camera it freezes completely and just returns.

Apps Not Working Properly On Huawei P30 - How To Fix It

But, sometime in the future, you might need this app. Thus, here we have a tutorial for you which helps to restore all those uninstalled apps on your mobile. This guide is compatible with most of the Huawei and Honor devices including the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, P30, P20, Huawei Y9 2019, Honor 10, Honor 20 Lite, Honor 9 Lite, and more As per the reports, the apps which are crashing include Google, Gmail, and Amazon. It is not only affecting a limited or sets of users but the problem is reported by smartphone users of several OEMs including Samsung, Huawei, Google Pixel, and Motorola. The most affected Samsung devices include Galaxy S21, Galaxy A50, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 20.

Google apps not working on Android? Here's how to fix apps

1. Huawei P30 lite Soft Reset. How to soft reset on your Huawei P30 lite ? If your Huawei P30 lite is frozen or unresponsive you can perform a soft reset for restart your device. This is a safe and quick way to reboot your device without losing or erasing any data. How to soft reset on your Huawei P30 lite
  2. Google explains why its apps won't be on Huawei's P40 phones. And don't even think about sideloading apps, Google says. That's good news for owners of the P30 or P30 Pro, two excellent phones.
  3. No app is exempt to failing, and that includes the camera app that comes by default on every Android device. There will come a time when the Android camera crashes and will give us some kind of problem, but the good news is that there are methods you can try to fix it
  4. P30 lite stuck in landscape mode Sorry to hijack this thread, I don't have enough post credit to make a thread. -----Ever since I updated my P30 lite to EMUI 10 (from EMUI 9) , every other time an app uses landscape mode (like a game or video playing fullscreen), the phone becomes stuck in landscape mode and won't automatically return to whatever was the default orientation was unless I e
  5. I have a problem with the discord app. My device is the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro, Android 9 EMUI 9.0.0. When I join a voice chat and switch the phone to standby, I'm always kicked out of the voice chat after 2 seconds. Maybe someone can help me with my problem
  6. Huawei has launched its own app repository, known as the App Gallery, but it doesn't have the same level of support as Google's more established Play Store. If you have a Huawei P40, Huawei P40.
  7. Download Google Camera 7.0 APK for Huawei Android 10. Here below is the direct download link of Google Camera 7.0 APK. This can be installed on any Huawei smartphone running on the latest Android 10. As Google Camera 7.0 is not yet the stable version of Pixel phones, users may encounter bugs and issues after installation

Stop your Huawei smartphone from killing background apps

1. When i go in the album it stays two secs most then crashes... Mine is android as well by the way.. Huawei p30 lite . Reply. rcmatmat Active Member. Joined May 23, 2020 Messages 27 Reactions 17 Age 55 Location Uk. May 31, 2020 #5 Aytek80 said: I was getting app crashes when i was flying with the new attitude indicator open in the bottom left.
  2. See also: Apps not working properly on Huawei P30 - How to fix it. Reboot your phone. The new Huawei P30 runs on Android 9 (Pie) and has a 6 GB to 8 GB RAM so if anything this phone should be flawless when it comes to performance. If your P30 has failed to deliver as you expected and suddenly starts getting annoyingly slow try a simple reboot
  3. The Huawei P30 Lite New Edition 256GB Blue has 256GB storage memory. So you don't have to worry about space for your apps, photos and files. In addition to the 48-megapixel camera and the 2-megapixel camera for depth, this smartphone also has an 8-megapixel camera with a wide-angle lens
  4. But, if u dont need anything super special like me, the P40 Lite is great. Im using it also and every app works just fine without crashing. Also the mail im using for work is working perfectly.
  5. Once you are done with clearing cache partition of Huawei P30. Use the volume button to navigate to the Reboot System Now option. Use the Power button to make the selection. Wipe Cache of Individual Apps on Huawei P30: If any of the app on your phone is acting weird. For example, if you open Facebook or Whatsapp and the app crashes

Android Apps Crashing Issue: Here's The Fix - Gizbot New

A new Huawei Mate 20 Lite update is rolling out for global users, which brings a fresh set of apps as well as security improvements for the device to keep it secure from unknown access. To be mentioned, this update is quite important for the device owners because it installs new mobile applications to optimizes the user experience By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei P smart 2021 mobile in One-Click. If looking to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei P smart 2021 devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Huawei P smart 2021 users out there I have just upgraded to a Huawei P30 and did a phone clone to take all of the apps and data across. Sky email was working fine and then suddenly stopped updating yesterday. I am using Outlook for Android version 4.2045.2. I have tried to do a reset for the 3 Sky yahoo accounts but when I try and sig.. Fix various Android issues like stuck on logo app crashing, black screen, unresponsive touch screen, won't boot and so on. Support 600+ Android phones and tablets, including new Huawei P30 and Android 10/9 Pie. You are highly encouraged to use the software if you ever face any issues on your device

I carry a Huawei P20 Pro, while my wife uses an Honor 7X. Given we don't own a car, we depend heavily on Uber to get around. On some handsets, it might be Apps and Notifications, from. If an app is in the foreground on a device running Android 8.0 (API level 26), the location update behavior is the same as on Android 7.1.1 (API level 25) and lower. Therefore, if the user closes the app even the foreground service was started either intentionally or not, Notify the user to open the app again. Tuning your app's location behavio Huawei P30 Lite: Android 9 Pie smartphone features a 6.15-inch display, HUAWEI Kirin 710 chipset, 32 MP selfie camera, 24 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Leica Triple Camera, up to 6 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory, and a 3340 mAh battery.. The Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro stole the show at the event, but the manufacturer still found the time to list the P30 Lite on its websites today The Huawei P20 Pro is an excellent phone, but it's not without problems. If you're struggling with one, check out our list of common problems and solutions The app store on the fitbit app downloaded from amazon AP store doesn't work. I don't think there is a solution for a broken fitbit app on Huawei p40/Pro. I've been trying for the best part of a week and no solution I have found works

Apps crashing regularly on the P40 Pro : Huawe

Connect App crashing Huawei P30 lite Hi all, I have bought the vivoactive 4 and want to pair it with my Huawai p30 lite of less than a year old. All goes well, but after and pairing it crashes @peppyhill8350 there's an app update 8.2 coming up. Should solve several crashes. Your device Huawei p30 PRO is different than the Huawei p30 Lite - so it's a different matter, it would be best to start a new thread. Please wait out for the update coming up. Thank yo Hey. Quik 8.1 with huawei P30 lite, android 10, not exporting, not rendering, not possible to share. The media loads fine, 360 plays bavk, possible to add keyframes etc, but thats all, when trying to save to phone, getting nowhere. Loosing hope

How to Fix Google Play Store won't open, load, crashing

1. Question I have a huawei cell phone and the latest version of the music app. Since I dont like this I wanted to ask if and how I can undo the update
  2. Overview: Accidentally deleted important content on Huawei P30 Lite/P30 Pro, regret deleting photos, videos, contacts, etc. Later realizing It was important to need it back. Wondering if can get the deleted data back. Don't worry, here with help of this post you can easily learn how to recover deleted or lost data from Huawei P30 Lite/P30 Pro
  3. I'd dropped my Huawei P9 a few months ago and the screen broke pretty badly. I finally ordered a LED+Digitizer from iFixit and got my screen replaced just last week. But now, when I try to open my camera app, the black rectangle animation of the app opening just barely reaches the edges of my screen before the app crashes/force closes
  4. Huawei P40 lite - user opinions and reviews. I bought one after mate 9, no google services but its amazing phone for this price. In Turkey p40 lite price is 425 euros. 225 euros is phone price and.
  5. The P30 Lite incorporates a Full HD+ resolution IPS display that is crisp but not very bright. Under the hood, we find the SoC Kirin 710 octa-core processor supported by 6GB of RAM. On the P30 Lite, Huawei did a good job in ensuring solid performance for this price range, without experiencing sudden overheating or crashes
  6. Huawei has another option for downloading apps for its own Android smartphones without Google Play Store. Among other things, the Huawei P40 Lite should now be equipped with the so-called AppSearch
  7. Huawei Health provides professional sports guidance for your sport(Phones with Android 4.4.4 and above are supported, but the RAM need to be greater than 2G). 1. Support walking, running, cycling mode, record running track, heart rate, trajectory, with speed and other sports data. 2. Support from 5 km to the marathon running training program

Connect App crashing Huawei P30 lite - Garmin Connect

1. utes, on other days after 38.
  2. Buy Huawei P30 Lite (128GB, 4GB RAM) 6.15 Display, AI Triple Camera, 32MP Selfie, Dual SIM GSM Factory Unlocked MAR-LX3A - US & Global 4G LTE International Version (Peacock Blue, 128GB + 64GB SD Bundle): Cell Phones - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchase
  3. Remove the shortcuts ( not uninstalling ) from system apps on Huawei P40 Lite P40 Pro app would start wiggle! All apps for which the full screen Display has not been optimized the. Possible that this very phone app has suddenly disappeared step 3: then choose the one you from..
  4. Installing Stock ROM On Huawei Clone P30 Pro Mobile is a Very Easy Step With SP FLASH TOOL. Download Huawei Stock Firmware. Huawei P30 Lite comes with a 6.15-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2312 pixels, The Huawei P30 Lite runs on EMUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie and it also comes in 3 Colors (Peacock Blue & Midnight Black, Pearl White)

Common Huawei P30 Lite Problems and Fixes - Wi-Fi

How Root works without PC on HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3. As we told you quickly previously, before starting in the Root of your HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 without PC , it is necessary to integrate all the ins and outs of this operation.Basically, Android mobile phones are restricted to limit the risk of improper handling and serious bugs that could damage our mobile phones 05-04-2020 01:18 PM. I recently upgraded my phone to a brand new huawei p30 lite. Just over 3 weeks old now and from a few days old the phone crashes and runs apps so slow. Sometimes it'll force close them and others just boots me back to home screen. Doing a forced restart will also make no difference and its not due any updates Re: Gmail just closes on my Huwaie P30 lite. settings -> apps -> system apps -> android web view -> disable. 1993 3.0 V6 Pajero - SOLD : 2001 3.2 Di-D Pajero - SOLD. 2005 Touareg R5 2.5 TDi - SOLD : 2007 Pajero LWB 3.2 Di-D. My YouTube channel. Touareg Manuals Google Drive Folder : Pajero Manuals Google Drive Folder. 2021/03/23, 03:14 PM #3 Huawei phones crash in HK after system updates. The number of Huawei users in Hong Kong complained that their phones crashed and froze after the operating system updated on Wednesday. According to the report by the apple daily, about 30 users rushed to customer service centers of China's tech giant in Kowloon to ask for help with their handsets

However, the P30 Pro and the P20 both are believed to be affected. Huawei P30 Pro stopped working with latest Android Auto in VW Passat. I had to manually install previous version to get it. Huawei's latest flagship, the Huawei P30 Pro Users will not be able to just side-load APKs for these services because Google prohibits CTS-unverified devices from running its apps Google has completely blocked Huawei smartphones from manually installing its apps. Update: Huawei denies problems with installing Google applications on smartphones with Kirin processors. In. We are quite simply trick the Google Play Store into thinking your new Huawei device is a P30 pro. Think of the software as a Huawei P30 pro emulator. Now the reason this is probably the safest so far is that the app publisher is verified on the Google Playstore and the Huawei App gallery with over a 100million downloads on the previous version.

Video: Common Problems in Huawei P30 Pro and Solution Fix - Tips

This website uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. Learn more. Cookies settings Accept all cookie The chrome browser in my Huawei p30 lite has a problem of flickering. It becomes black and pages start to flicker. At first the situation was better but little by little it became worse. At first the issue would arise after some internet surfing and waching online videos. However currently the problem arises from the early moments that I open. Step 1. Before changing the screen Huawei P30 Lite, it is necessary to turn off the smartphone, for obvious security reasons. To do this, keep pressing the power button on the right side. Then confirm the extinction with extinguish. See in HD Hi LuisMartinez del Campo, Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. I tried here also on a Huawei Android phone and it seems that it worked. Please to go to Settings > Apps > Default apps.Please check if the Launcher is on the list then select it to change from default to Microsoft Launcher.If still issue persist, please check if the phone is updated and I suggest you contact Huawei. Change the keyboard on Huawei. In case this problem is still present, we can resort to changing the keyboard. To change the keyboard on Huawei phones we have to look for an alternative, for example, Google Gboard. We just have to download it from the Google app store and follow the steps once we open it for the first time

To clarify, after EMUI 9 Update some of the users complain that the Google Apps on their Huawei phone keeps on crashing/ not responding/ Force Stopped. Some of the Google Apps aren't even opening up. If you are one of those who've got Huawei Phone or any other China made Android phone and face such apps crashing issues after EMUI 9 Update Option 3: Using Huawei Phone Clone. Huawei's Phone Clone app is a great way of porting applications from a Google Play-enabled device. This won't work for 100% of apps, but it's mostly. Most HUAWEI devices may be rooted by using KingoRoot (APK). Enable the unknown sources in setting menu. Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. Download KingoRoot.apk file into your device. By the time download finish, install and launch KingoRoot. Press One Click Root when you see the button. Wait until you see the result

One possible cause of a crashing/freezing problem in a Huawei P9 is a third-party app that is badly behaved. If you have recently installed an app on your phone and then started to notice a crashing or freezing problem, check the Google Play store and see if other users of the app are reporting the same behavior Now, please follow these steps to debug your Huawei P30/P30 Pro/P40. Step 1: Turn on your Huawei P30/P30 Pro. Step 2: Go to your Huawei P30/P30 Pro Settings option, find System . Step 3: Under System option, select About phone. Step 4: Scroll down the screen and tap Build number several times until you see a message that says You are now a. Here is how you can download and install COD Mobile on Huawei phones and tablets using Petal Search and APKPure. Step 1 - Search. Open Petal Search app and search for: Call of Duty Mobile. Step 2 - Download COD Mobile. Under Apps, you will see the game results from different sources. You will find Call of Duty: Mobile at the top place. Huawei P30 Lite; Huawei P20; Huawei P20 Lite; Huawei P20 Pro; Huawei Mate 20 Lite; Huawei Mate 20 Pro; Huawei Y6 2019 & Y6 Pro 2019 eller laptop. Du hittar appen: Android: SiGN Smart Home för Android iOS: SiGN Smart Home för iOS Egenskaper: App: SiGN Smart Home Rörelsedetektion: Ja Synvinkel: 150° Detektionsavstånd: 5m Arbetstemperatur.

Huawei P30 Lite common issues and how to solve them

Turn your Huawei Mate 20 Pro off, then hold down the Power and Volume up keys together. The phone should load up the recovery menu and you can use Volume down to highlight Wipe cache partition and. During the HUAWEI P30 and HUAWEI P30 Pro launching event earlier, HUAWEI mentioned that they want to be give back to their loyal supporters with an exclusive trade-in program. They will be accepting devices as old as the HUAWEI nova 2 Plus and the HUAWEI Mate 9 for trade in when you upgrade to the HUAWEI P30 and HUAWEI P30 Pro Power ON your Huawei P10. Open Settings and go to the App Manager. Choose the application you wish to clear the cache for. After you have pinpointed the app, open the app info screen. Press on Clear Cache. To clear the cache for all the applications, open Settings and go to Storage. Choose Cached Data to wipe all apps' caches at the same time If if you've installed it correctly, the new themes will show up within the app. HUAWEI P30 THEMES. If you've downloaded and is using and enjoying either the Huawei P30 wallpapers or EMUI 9 themes, don't forget to visit the source link and say thanks to the recognized developer that made all this possible. Follow TellForce Blog on social.

How to fix Huawei P30 Lite camera has stopped camera

Huawei P30 has three cameras, instead of four, and doesn't come with a periscope optical zoom camera. The battery on the P30 is 3,650mAh, versus 4,200mAh on the P30 Pro. Huawei P30 has 25W fast. Huawei is a Chinese technology company primarily known for their line of smartphones and their telecommunications equipment. They released their first smartphone in 2004, the C300, and went on to create the Ascend series with the Ascend P1 S in 2012. They dropped the Ascend moniker for their flagship phones in 2015 to switch to the P. [ 03/11/2020 ] Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite receives update: September 2020 security patch Huawei News [ 30/10/2020 ] Huawei P30 Pro receives update: September 2020 security patch Huawei News [ 28/10/2020 ] Huawei Mate Xs receives system update Huawei New Specifikationer: - Adapter med USB-A-stift till Micro-USB-kontakt - För anslutning av kringutrustning till smartphone såsom mus och tangentbord - Överför data från iOS, Android eller Windows-enheter som stödjer OTG - Dataöverföring med Smart Switch App - Kompatibel med alla enheter med Micro-USB-kontakt som stödjer USB OTG* * USB On-the-go gör att smartphones kan fungera som en värd.

Cepsesuar Huawei P30 Lite Kılıf Tam Koruma Crash Arka Kapak Mavi. Defender Arka Kapak, işlevsel ve modern tasarımı ile cihazların hem korunmasını hem de daha şık görünmesini sağlar. Modern ve özgün bir silikon kapak kullanımı için ideal bir seçimdir Download Theme for Huawei P30 Lite : Huawei P30 launcher for Android to are you feel boring from old themes Launcher and wallpaper. Now install themes for Huawei P30 Lite & Huawei P30 Lite launcher

The P20 Pro and P20 Lite follow the P30 in the top three traded-in Huawei devices of the past month. The respite for Huawei did seem more substantive when Trump seemed to signal a reversal of the. Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) Huawei P30 Lite Huawei Enjoy 9e Huawei Enjoy 9S Huawei P30 Pro Huawei Nova 4e Huawei P Smart+ (2019) Huawei Y6 (2019) Huawei P30 Huawei Y7 (2019) Huawei Mate X Huawei Nova Lite 3 Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) Huawei Y5 Lite Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) Huawei Nova 4 Huawei P Smart (2019) Huawei Enjoy 9 Huawei Mate 20 Pro Huawei Mate 20 X. The current best Huawei P30 Pro deal: The Huawei P30 has quickly become the cheap phone to go for. Right now you can get it for just £29.99 upfront and £23 a month on a Three contract. That. The Huawei P30 & P30 Pro Reviews: Photography Enhanced should be posting the figures for the P30 at all since if you continue to load the device in this manner it'll simply crash the. As a temporary fix, the Chrome team suggests rolling back to an older version of the app by uninstalling the existing updates and then installing the app again. To do this, head to your device's Settings app > Apps & notifications > Chrome. In case Chrome is missing, tap on See all apps/App info and in the overflow menu, tap Uninstall updates

Huawei P30 Lite vs Xiaomi Mi A3 Compare phone and tablet specifications of up to three devices at once. Add. Huawei P40 Lite Android apps keep crashing? This solution has helped many fix the problem . How Verizon's 4G network turned out faster than the 5G ones . Galaxy Note 9 to receive March security patch. Even though P10 Lite isn't on the same level as P10 and P10 plus flagships, it's an amazing mid-range handset that rewards users with a slick design, great IPS LCD screen and overall above-average performance.It comes with the latest version of Huawei Android variation, EMUI 5.1, and to date, P10 Lite received mostly positive reviews The shared information suggests Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will receive the EMUI 10 global update in November, followed by Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 RS, Mate 20X (4G), Honor 20, Honor View 20 and Honor 20 Pro by December. Huawei P30 Lite, P20 series, and Mate 10 series will get it by March 2020 and remaining devices in Q2, 2020. Apart from that. Recent Posts. Huawei P50 series 5G variants could launch in October this year: Says Tipster August 8, 2021; June 2021 security patch now live for the Huawei P30 Lite NE August 8, 2021; Redmi 7A gets the MIUI 12.5 stable version August 8, 2021; Huawei Mate 20 X 5G getting June 2021 security patch update: EMUI 11 August 7, 2021; Mi Pad 5 green keyboard exposed, corresponding to new colors August. Huawei_p30 pro you can call it as a beast in camera segment. But some of you guys requested for the Gcam for Huawei P30 Pro. So here it is, But I can assure you this will not work as good as the Huawei Stock Camera App. So let's download and install Google Camera for Huawei P30 Pro Huawei Clone P30 Pro Flash File Firmware. if you own a Huawei/honor smartphone and tablets, It's very important to update your device to the latest version of the Android operating system. After the brilliant huawei p30 pro from 2019, almost all huawei phones do not have apps like google mail, maps, play store or photos