Home

Dr Grabow Viking pipe

Jetzt neu oder gebraucht kaufen

Here's a collectible for Dr. Grabow fans. At one time, they tried to compete with Falcon with their Viking pipes which looked similar but were a bit more affordable, This Dr. Grabow Viking Presentation Set comes with one complete pipe and four extra bowl. Thought the box is pretty beat up, the pipe and bowls are in great shape and should smoke like new. Enjoy a blast from the past, take it. Dr. Grabbow Viking and Viking 2 pipes are aluminum pipes with wood bowls. The Viking pipes are similar in design to the Falcon brand of pipe, so much so that Falcon won a lawsuit against Grabow. The original design looked very much like the Falcon, and was patented in 1954 Pipes Crafted in The Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. For more than 60 years, Dr. Grabow Pipes and a wide range of other pipe brands have been crafted in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Since 1943 the town of Sparta, NC has been home to what is today the largest quality pipe manufacturing operation in the world A Sparkling Metallic Dr. Grabow Viking with Three Bowls. This older Dr. Grabow Viking came to me as a gift from a Facebook friend. He gave it to me along with some other pipes for me to enjoy restoring. This one is stamped next to the heel of the metal base - Viking Pat. Pend. The metal is sparkling metallic silver

Low Prices on eBay · Make Money When You Sell · Returns Made Eas

Dr. Grabow is a storied pipe brand that has provided generations of pipe smokers a fine pipe at a fantastic price. All of the various pipe styles use a Dr. Grabow 6mm filter, make sure to add one with your P&C pipe order. Please note: Dr. Grabow Pipes are delivered in assorted dozens, so you may not get the exact pipe pictured Dr Grabow Viking Estate Tobacco Pipe WIDDRAP 5 out of 5 stars (6) Sale Price $18.27 $ 18.27 $ 21.50 Original Price $21.50 (15% off) Add to Favorites Whitluck's Tobacco Pipe, Handmade Wood Smoking Pipe, Perfect Beginner Pipe Kit for Smoking, Gift Set and Accessories (Sunny Yellow). Early Viking 16 Mar 1954 US Patent # D171,694. The multi finned Dr Grabow style Viking 12 June 1956 US patent # D177,972. In addition there were patents issued for other projects 177,321 - 177,226 - 177,036. April 1969 Field & Stream advert had the Viking at $2.95 with bowls at $1.50. Dr.Grabow legend Dr. Grabow pipes began with Louis B. Linkman († 1957), of the M. Linkman and Co. of Chicago in 1932 (Pat # 1 896 800). Linkman and Co. ceased producing the Dr. Grabow pipes around 1953. After this date the brand was owned by Henry Leonard and Thomas (HLT), Inc. of Queens, New York and produced by Sparta Pipes Inc. In 1969, US Tobacco acquired Sparta Pipes and rights to Dr. Grabow Vintage NOS Dr GRABOW VIKING Tobacco Pipe Set with five (5) Inter-changeable bowls New New New! CANTONIART 5 out of 5 stars (15) Sale Price $206.10 $ 206.10 $ 229.00 Original Price $229.00 (10% off) FREE shipping Add to Favorites Vintage Dr. Grabow RED Ajustomatic Bulldog Tobacco Smoking Pipe..

MM1345

ROYAL DUKE (C19xx) --. ROYALTON (1988) -- NEW Dr. Grabow Royalton came out in 1988 using old HL&T pipe line name -- and even employed the old stamp with HLT in a shield just because they had it on hand. SAVOY (c1956) -- First appears in a magazine ad for $2.00 as early as October 1956 Dr Grabow got into the metal pipe business in the 1950s with the Viking, one of my favorite pipes. I'm Vikingless right now because I like to spread the wealth and gave my last two away. A Viking was the first pipe I ever bought in 1979 off of a Skyliner at Albertson's in Midland, Texas. The CDL came along around 1975 Dr. Grabow smoking pipes are made from Mediterranean briar by international pipe company, International Pipes and Accessories. Full bent pipes are by Dr. Grabow (Doctor Grabow) like the Dr. Grabow lark and Duke pipe

DR

Dr Grabow Viking Pipe On eBay - Free Shipping On Many Item

Sparta is a typical small country mountain town.It's in the N.West corner of N.Carolina.Only about 1800 folks live there.The Dr.Grabow Pipe is maybe the only thing of real fame to come from there.The factory has been there a long time.A tribute to the fact that a lot of folks think the pipes are worth what they cost My Dr. Grabow Pipes. Click images to enlarge. Dr Grabow Unique 112. Dr Grabow Emperor TR-10. Dr Grabow Westbrook TR-10. Dr Grabow Westbrook 12. Dr Grabow Omega. Dr Grabow Viking. Dr Grabow Supreme 9764. Dr Grabow Thang. Linkman's Dr Grabow De Luxe 00A. Linkman's Dr Grabow Select Grain 8433A. Grabow Cousins HL&T moved from NY to Sparta (1953) and acquired the Dr. Grabow line from Chicago, they merged or took over a couple of other New York pipe manufacturing companies. 1954 Viking

Dr.grabow Pipes u.a. bei eBay - Tolle Angebote auf Dr.grabow Pipe

It should be no surprise that Dr Grabow pipes of old were probably made of prettier briar than the ones sitting in stores today. Buying a Dr Grabow is a pragmatic thing. If you believe in getting your money's worth, it's not a bad idea at all. Last year I snagged a NOS Dr Grabow CDL. It smokes just fine I've always had a soft spot for good old drug store no nonsense codger pipes. I notice that some of you smoke Dr Grabows. Are any current production Grabows made without lacquer finishes? Years ago I sanded it off a few but was never sure how deep the lacquer penetrated. The Grabow website..

Dr Grabow Viking Smoking Pipe Made in USA : Mary's

This is my second Dr. Grabow pipe. I like the Army mount and P lip bit on this pipe. The rustication is better on this pipe than my first Grabow. I really like these pipes because they seem sturdy with good fit at a great price. I own three other Italian pipes and these Grabow seem just as nice ESTATE- Dr. Grabow Viking pipe. Your Price: $40.00. Out of stock. Add to a new shopping list. Email this page to a friend. Complete pipe. Bent stem with smooth bowl. Both in great shape A Dr Grabow Viking Metal Pipe with Removable Bowl produced in the 1940's. The Viking Pipe features a removable wooden bowl, a plastic mouth piece and a chrome plated metal handle. The Pipe measures 5 7/8 inches long and the chrome is worn on the bottom of the bowl. The Bowl does have a nice snug fit when screwed into place

Dr. Grabow Viking Presentation Set - Pipes and Cigar

1. The one with the white bowl is the early 1st gen. Viking. The 2nd gen. pipes were available in bent or straight. 2nd gen.pipes are stamped Dr. Grabow. There is a third version of the Viking called Viking Jr. which is smaller than the others and is very hard to find
  2. Dr. Grabow pipes began in production is 1930. The company that made the pipes was actually owned by Mr Brown who was a friend and smoked pipes the actual Dr. Grabow. He was joined by Mr. Linkman and started the company. Dr. Grabow's name was used as they thought using the name of a doctor would help.
  3. NEW DR. GRABOW VIKING Metal stem pipe. Pipe has NEVER been smoked. Pipe is in MINT condition. Nice thick bowl. Should be a very good smoker. Pipe measures 6 overall. VERY NICE PIPE. Please look at all my pipe auctions. Payment must be received within 7 days of auctions end. If not item will be relisted and feedback left. NO PERSONAL CHECKS

Dr. Grabow - Pipedi

1. ium pipes as most companies started to do in that era. In 1955 they were sued by Falcon pipe company for their Viking having a very similar design to that of the Falcon alu
  2. Dr Grabow Viking Tobacco Pipe. More Items From eBay. Vietnam Photo Of Beautiful Viet Girls Face, JESUS TAPESTRY With CRUCIFIXES - WALL HANGING VESTMENT. Indiana Jones Crystal Skull Sketch Card Of Mutt. VINTAGE KIMONO:Girl's Tsukuri Obi, Shiny Wave. Hood Ice Cream Hoodsies Terrific Offer Lids Poster 60s
  3. All Dr. Grabow pipes can be used with or without a 6mm pipe filter. Made in the USA for about 60 years and they are an outstanding value. Dr Grabow pipes come pre-smoked that is to say that they need no breaking in and are ready for your use from the first puff. They come in a wide variety of styles within the separate finishes/lines
  4. I like Dr. Grabow pipes. My favorite is my Viking, the construction has a centered bottom hole, so always smokes to the end. The metal lower bowl also collects the moisture and keeps it out of your mouth, so it smokes dry. The metal stem helps radiate heat, so usually fairly cool smoke. Also you can get and make your own bowls for it
  5. Dr.GRABOWVIKINGPipe: 未使用品 およそ1940年代に作られたものでしょう Dr.Grabow の「VIKING」モデル.
  6. Dr.GRABOW Viking Pipe ドクターグラボウのバイキングパイプです 年代はヴァイキングパイプから1950年~1970年と思います(20年も幅があってすみません
  7. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Dr. Grabow Viking - UNSMOKED at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products

The Dr. Grabow pipe was only one of several pipe brands made at the Linkman plant on W. Fullerton Ave., but they must have earned the public's approval, because a 1937 Linkman publication shows sales of their Dr. Grabow pipes increased by approximately 8-fold in their first six years Dr Grabow Viking Estate Tobacco Pipe USA . Dr Grabow Viking Estate Tobacco Pipe USA. used estate winslow crown viking tobacco pipe i gave up the old pipe hobby a while back, and this is the last one standing from my collection. cleaned, disinfected and sweetened. Viking sm.. NOS DR. GRABOW VIKING PIPE WITH THREE INTERCHANGEABLE IMPORTED BRIAR BOWLS -2. $129.00. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. Top Rated Plus seller Top Rated Plus seller Top Rated Plus seller Top Rated Plus seller. Seller 99.7% positive Seller 99.7% positive Seller 99.7% positive. Dr. Grabow ?? Pipe imported Briar w/ Spade Logo estate fin

Recently through trade I received this Dr Grabow in the deal. When I received it I was unaware that the good doctor had made any metal pipes. Pleasant surprise! It came painted and plugged. The paint was a black with some glittery bits in it. It had a nice look about it . The bowl was stuck good and the stem would not pass a pipe cleaner DR GRABOW VIKING Estate Tobacco Pipe USA - £20.19. FOR SALE! Dr Grabow Viking Estate Tobacco Pipe USA. 27487455368 La marque Dr Grabow a été créée en 1932 (brevet n° 1 896 800) par Louis B. Linkman († 1957), dirigeant la M. Linkman and Co. à Chicago. Linkman and Co. arrêta la production des pipes Dr Grabow en 1953. Après cette date la marque a appartenu à Henry Leonard and Thomas Inc. (HLT), dans le Queens (New York) et les pipes sont produites par Sparta Pipes Inc

Dr Grabow Golden Duke - Pipes and Cigars

Dr Grabow Smoking Pipes, Tobacco Pipe Cleaner Sparta N

VINTAGE DR. GRABOW VIKING metal straight stem w/Blue bowl Estate pipe - £42.28. FOR SALE! Vintage Dr. Grabow VIKING metal straight stem w/Blue bowl. Measures: 6 long, 26475505535 Vintage Dr Grabow Viking Estate Tobacco Pipe Smoking Metal Straight Stem. AU $65.16. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. Seller 99.8% positive Seller 99.8% positive Seller 99.8% positive. F.e.s.s. Long Churchwarden Tobacco Pipe 14 (Black Smooth) AU $33.82

Dr Grabow Viking Bowls rebornpipe

The Viking Pipes; Tom Spanu Pipes; Vauen Pipes; Volkan Pipes; Wessex Pipes; PIPE CLEANERS. Alfred Dunhill Pipe Cleaners; BJ Long Pipe Cleaners; Churchwarden Pipe Cleaners; Dr Grabow Pipe Filters; Dr Pearl Junior Pipe Filters; Dri-Kule Pipe Gauzes; Falcon Pipe Filters; Medico Pipe Filters; Mysmokingshop Pipe Filters; Nording Pipe Filters Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS First Class. A super nice vintage pipe! The Dr. Grabow Savoy, imported briar, beautiful carved bowl, straight stem. Relatively clean, but could use a bit more cleaning. See picturesthanks for looking! Check my other listings for more vintage pipes, I'm happy to combine shipping Dr.Grabow Eldorado 81 Estate Pipe GOOD CONDITION . Dr. grabow eldorado 81 estate pipe good condition. Grabow viking smoking pipe with curved alluminium stem with interchagable bowl {not falcon } very much alike this is used and in very good condition. 1 pipe has crack near the screw in part of the bowl Shop boxes discounted from $2.50 to $20 off for a limited time. Dr. Grabow Pipes. Dr Grabow Lar We clean, sanitize and ream every estate pipe. They are ready to smoke. However, I know many smokers like to go back and clean the pipe again, as I have found that a second cleaning can assure that previous tobacco flavors are completely removed

Dr Grabow Savoy Smooth Tobacco Pipe . Dr grabow savoy smooth tobacco pipe. There are 3 that are called color duke, 1 is called starfire and the other one is called savory. grabow crown duke briar wood pipe w/ blue spade hallmark 6 this item is pre-owned but well tak.. Item # Alphabetic Product List - Town And Country Wholesale 20211 1each dr. grabow omega pipes 20213 1each dr. grabow pipe duke 20216 1each dr. grabow pipe freehand 20215 1each dr. grabow pipe full bent 20202 1each dr. grabow pipe grand duke 20212 1each dr. grabow pipe riviera 19841 121.41z drum pocket tobacco 1.41 oz. 18041 54pk dutch mast corona 4 pak 18024 55box dutch mast corona deluxe box. 1.20 oz. Dr. Grabow Royalton Billiard Straight Rustic. Billiard-Straight (R) In Stock. $43.30. Login to see price. Bowl Material

Dec 16, 2012 - Here we have a beautiful Estate pipe. This one is a used Dr. Grabow Duke filtered smoke pipe. Made from selected Imported Briar wood, this gorgeous pipe is a true gem! Condition: This vintage filtered estate pipe is in good used condition despite the fact that it has a some wear around the rim o up for bidsis a vintage dr grabow duke tobacco pipe. the pipe is approx 5-1/2 long x 1-5/8 tall. bowl is approx 13/16 inches in diameter.thanks for looking. i have other vintage estate pipes listed and will combine shipping. ships to the lower 48 only A great Dr Grabow Replacement Stems can really improve your life. And after two years of testing 42 different best Dr Grabow Replacement Stems 2021, we believe this exceptional item is the hottest among them. We rank the best brands, powered by AI and Big Data, from Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Costco saving you time and money Dr Grabow Viking Tobacco Pipe. $24.30 1 Bid 6d 7h. See Details. Stunning Dr Grabow Golden Duke Bent Billiard Mint Estate Pipe. $1.34 1 Bid 7d 12h. See Details. Dr. Grabow Golden Duke Briar Pipe 70s Billiard Hard Nylon Stem 6 mm Filter Tenon. $13.49 0 Bids 16h 19m. See Details

SUPER NICE 1960-1964 Dr. Grabow Starfire 24 Continental - estate tobacco pipe - $23.63. FOR SALE! Please read the entire description, and view all images closely. If you 28438749202 Dr Plumb Meerschaum Lined Pipes 3 item. Dr Plumb 9mm Filter Meerschaum Lined Pipes 5 item. Price. £20.00 - £29.99 1 item. £30.00 - £39.99 19 item. £50.00 - £59.99 4 item. £60.00 and above 19 item

Vintage Dr

Viking - Dr. Grabow Pipes - Tapatal

Dr Grabow Viking Estate Tobacco Pipe USA. EUR 20,44 Achat immédiat 17d 10h. Voir Détails. Dr Grabow Tobacco Pipe Grand Duke Imported Briar Estate Pipe. EUR 19,77 Achat immédiat 22d 22h. Voir Détails. Vintage Estate Pipe Dr Grabow Imported Briar Tobacco Smoking. EUR 11,78 Achat immédiat 11d 10h Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dr Grabow Omega Imported Briar Tobacco Pipe Smoked made in USA w/P-Lip #63 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products Nording Cut 3 9mm Filter Smooth Bent Apple Pipe nc2. Add to Cart. £ 159. 99. Wishlist. Compare. Quickview. New. Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages

Check Out Dr Grabow Viking Pipe On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today VINTAGE VIKING BY Dr. Grabow Finned Aluminum Estate Pipe - £24.72. FOR SALE! Vintage Viking by Dr. Grabow Finned Aluminum Estate Pipe. Condition is Used. 32453454751 オススメ商品 ・ FALCON RED PIPE DARK RUSTIC GENOA BOWL ・ JIMA PIPE ・ Dr.GRABOW Pipe New in Box ・ Yorkshire Koolsmoke Complete Unsmoked Pipe Set Metal !!! ・ New Meerschaum Pipe with Aluminum stem in Deluxecase ・ FILTO Metal Pipe.Goldstem & Yellowbowl ・ STANWELL Christmas 2002 Silver Blast Liks ・ STANW ELL Cheiarma2001 Silver Shell Blast Pipe Condition : Pristine! Any nicks on the briar are hard to find. Weight (including stem): 38 grams. Chacom Comoy Comoys CPF C.P.F. Colossus Pipe Factory. Overall length (at longest point): 6

Dr Grabow Filter Pipe - Omega - Smooth Bent - Non Filter Stem. Dr Grabow Pipes Grand Duke, Imported Briar. Dr Grabow Golden Duke Ajustomatic Briar Estate Pipe. Dr Grabow Pipe Usa Viking Used +filters Grabow. More Items From eBay. Topps 1982 Wacky Packages Album Stickers Complete Set Samuel Gawith's has been manufacturing snuff and pipe tobacco since 1792. They still continue to use the same traditional methods and, indeed, some of the original machinery tha

DrDR GRABOW VIKING (copper)

Video: DR. GRABOW VIKING current - SMOKING METAL TOBACCO PIPE ..