Home

Vodafone Personal Hotspot APN Settings iPhone

The APN (Access Point Name) settings need to be correctly set up on your phone, tablet or modem to access the internet on the Vodafone network. This includes sending and receiving picture messages and emails on your device. Here are the APN settings for your device. Mobile data settings for smartphones Use your Apple iPhone 7 Plus iOS 13.1 as a personal hotspot Read help info When you use your phone as a personal hotspot, you can share your phone's internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi

Vodafone 4G APN Settings For Apple (iPhone) Go To: Settings >> Cellular. Step 1 - When you're on your cellular data, Check if your data is turned on or not. if not, then make sure to turn it ON. Now, go to Cellular Data Options >> Cellular Data Network and then Enter the details as mentioned below: Details. Access Point Name (APN) www Vodafone Ghana Internet 4G LTE 3G Settings for iPhone 7Plus 7S 6S 5S iPad Vodafone Ghana APN Settings for iPhone In your Apple iPhone go to Settings -> Cellular -> Cellular Data Network -> APN and enter the following detail

APN Settings for Your Device Vodafone Australi

Restart the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot and the other device that needs to connect to Personal Hotspot. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. On the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Network Settings Reset your APN settings To revert to your carrier's default APN information, go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network > Reset Settings. If you installed a configuration profile, the profile's default information will be used instead

3G ready iOS device (iPad or iPhone) Service SIM (provided by Telephone Support) Procedure. Go to Settings \ Mobile Data \ APN Settings; Tap on APN in the Personal Hotspot section and type: internet.wind ; Leave Username and Password fields empty: Fig. 1: Tethering (Personal Hotspot) APN setting . Your device is now configured for tethering Setting up Personal Hotspot/Tethering. 10. Go to Settings and press Mobile Data 11. Then press Mobile Data Network 12. Scroll down to Personal Hotspot. 13. Select APN & Enter data.plan.com 14. Select Username & Enter plan & leave Password blank. 15. Your phone has now been set up to for tethering Welcome to the vodafone network. Oddly enough I didn't have this issue when using MyWi on a Jailbroken iPhone. Also my girlfriend doesn't have these issues on her HTC Legend, running android. Sure, the vodafone network still sucks, but it doesn't freeze the phone and prevent it from doing anything. It simply times out

Apple iPhone 7 Plus - Use your phone as a personal hotspot

Open Settings and select: Mobile data > Mobile Data Options > APN settings > Change the APN to wap.vodafone.co.uk for both mobile data and personal hotspot. The APN settings for all other devices will automatically be set up like this: • APN: wap.vodafone.co.uk. • Username: wap. • Password: wap 24-10-2014 05:58 PM. When I try to set up a hotspot on my iPhone 5s I just get the circular link to the Vodfone website that many other people on this forum have reported. I went to the Vodafone shop in Chesterfield suspecting that there was a problem with my PAYG account. The staff in the shop told me it should just work and went through the. For Android: Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile network > Access Point Names. Press the menu button and choose to add new APN. Us It's pretty simple to use your mobile phone's data allowance for other devices, aka tethering or using your phone as a Personal Hotspot. You'll need: Data allowance in your mobile plan; A 3G or 4G network connection; A USB cable (if you want to physically connect your devices) or to connect via Wi-Fi or Bluetoot

Vodafone APN Settings 4G LTE 【August 2021】 apn

There are other networks in Burma as well such as the Telenor APN settings as well as Ooredoo APN settings with MMS and others. Note the two different settings below for Android as well as for the iPhone 4. To ensure you have updated your iPhone to the correct settings, go to Settings > General > About and check the carrier version. This should be Vodafone QA 14.1 or higher. 5. To now enable your Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > General > Cellular and enable Personal Hotspot. 6. You are now ready to enjoy your Personal Hotspot Under Personal Hotspot, add the corresponding above phone APN and leave the username/password fields blank. If the Mobile Data Options menu does not have a Mobile Data Network item, you will need to clear the previous mobile operator profile. In this case, go into Settings -> General -> Profiles

Vodafone Ghana Internet Settings for iPhone - 4G 5G APN

If you go to settings-mobile data-mobile data options-mobile data network- then scroll to the bottom to personal hotspot and enter the following: APN: pp.vodafone.co.uk Username: wap Password: wap After this if you back out by tapping the left arrow at the top it will automatically update the new APN settings. The hotspot option should now be. Now I have changed to Fyve (Vodafone) and the Option Personal Hotspot is not available anymore. What I have do? 1. Reset the Network Settings -> Simyo (ePlus) APN settings are back, Hotspot is available. If I change to Vodafone APN, Hotspot is gone. 2. Configure the iPhone as a new one. Vodafone with Hotspot is available YEHA!!! 3. Restore.

Tesco Mobile Ireland 4G LTE 3G APN Settings for iPhone Tesco Mobile APN Settings for iPhone In your Apple iPhone go to Settings -> Cellular -> Cellular Data Network -> APN and enter the following details Cellular Data: APN: tescomobile.liffeytelecom.com Username: blank Password: blank LTE Setup(Optional): APN: Blank Username: Blank Password: Blank MMS: APN : tescomobile.liffeytelecom.com [ Open the Settings app. Tap Network & Internet. Tap Mobile Network. Tap Advanced. Tap Access Point Names. Here you you see a list of APNs associated with your SIM card. If you don't see any, hit the menu icon in the top right hand corner to then New APN add a new one. Follow the instructions for your telco, and then tap the menu icon in the top. The first step is easy, go to your settings from Home screen. Choose the Wireless and networks or More option. Select Mobile networks > Access point names. Select the Menu option. Choose New APN. This step involves you to do a bit more so type the following: Name: Lebara Internet. APN: uk.lebara.mobi. Username: wap

BSNL High-Speed APN/Internet Settings for iOS (iPhone & iPad) 2021. To configure/set BSNL APN on your iPhone/iPad, go to. After going to APN, add a new APN and put the values according to the following table. In the new access point name, fill the banks according to the following table (APN Fields) Go back and under Cellular data network, you will see that the voice has appeared Personal hotspot. APN list that can be entered. APN Wind: the internet.wind; APN Vodafone: iPhone.Vodafone.it; APN Tre H3G: tre.it; Team APN: ibox.tim.i; In my specific case, it was not necessary to enter any data in the APN entry, as you can see from the screen.

A unique partnership of two of the world's largest mobile providers, delivering innovation and value to the Channel Islands' mobile and 4G broadband market From the left menu, click Jetpack Settings. From the Advanced tab, click Continue (on the right). Ensure the Cellular Data switch is set to on . From the Networks tab, click Show Advanced Settings. From the 4G LTE APN field, edit the APN as required. Click Save Changes (at the bottom right). Share Enter APN. Press APN and key in live.vodafone.com. Step 6 of 7. 3. Save data connection. Press arrow left to save the settings. Step 7 of 7. 4. Return to the home screen

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad

1. With Instant Hotspot, the Personal Hotspot on your iPhone (or cellular iPad) shares online access to any Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without entering the password. First, verify that the iOS device you want to use as the hotspot is signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID as the Mac or iOS device you want to provide internet access to
  2. Manual APN/Cellular data and personal hotspot settings on iPhone. To begin with, before you can get to the access point names(APN) settings on your iPhone or iPad, you need to go through your phone's settings. Unlike Android, in most cases, your iPhone will not automatically push your internet configuration settings to your phone
  3. Can someone please help? I have an iPhone 6 pay as you go and it seems that my personal hotspot is not working, when I try and set it up using Vodafone.co.uk, it just sends me to this page and does not make sense, does anyone know how to sort this out? thankyou :
  4. But probably the easiest way is to check on your iPhone by following these steps: Tap the Settings app to open it. Scroll down to the Personal Hotspot section. The simple presence of this option should indicate that you have Personal Hotspot on your phone, but continue to the next step to be totally sure
  5. Step 5 - Enabling Personal Hotspot iPhone / iPad. Copy and paste the settings from the top section in the mobile data that can be seen in the above step and paste them into the personal hotspot section at the bottom. Go back to Settings, and then try turning airplane on/off a few times - you should now hopefully see the personal.

2)Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap Reset Network Settings and confirm. Once your iPhone restarts, Personal Hotspot should reappear in the Settings main page. If this does not solve the issue, try changing the name of your iPhone: 1)Open Settings > General > About > Name. 2)Choose a name with no spaces or other characters Step 5 of 18. Connect to Wi-Fi hotspot Key in the password for your Wi-Fi hotspot and click Join. A connection to your Wi-Fi hotspot is established

View and edit your Access Point Name (APN) on your iPhone

Hi Dwayne, The carrier files for the iPad are different to those for the iPhone. As the iPad 1 and 2 never had a personal hotspot feature the carrier files never had tethering details entered like the iPhone ones did (as iPhone tethering was a feature from before VF offered the iPhone and so VF made a decision on how to charge for it when introducing the iPhone) Press the indicator next to Personal Hotspot to turn on the function. Step 4 of 9. 2. Turn on Wi-Fi hotspot. If Wi-Fi is turned off, press Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Step 5 of 9. 2. Turn on Wi-Fi hotspot. If Wi-Fi is turned on, press Wi-Fi and USB Only When using Dodo email on the Vodafone network, you'll need to use our outgoing mail server. Troubleshooting steps if you can't send an email. If you can't send an email on our network, you may be linked to incorrect APN settings on your device. Check out this tool to push the correct settings to your phone How to Fix Missing Personal Hotspot on iPhone. My iphone 5 was not showing personal hotspot so I was unable to connect to internet in laptop. The below method can be used to show personal hotspot in Apple iphone 5, iphone 5s, iphone 6 and iphone 6s. To show missing personal hotspot, add a Access Point Network [APN] for personal hotspot. Thats it Thank you, I was searching this for a long time, the idea people don't know much detaild regarding Personal Hotspot, earlier for Personal Hotspot I wrote only Internet for only Cellular Data APN, because of that the phone was continuously searching for personal hotspot device, I was unaware of the fact that I had to even Type internet under Internet Tethering > APN, now after your guidance.

Access point name (APN): web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net. To check that you have the right Proxy settings on your Smartphones, kindly follow the steps below; Go to Settings. Click More Network or Mobile Network. Click Access Point Name. Click MTN GPRS or MTN WEB. Remove the Proxy IP address: 10.199.212.2. Remove the Port setting: 8080 [Safelink APn Settings For iPhone Step By Step Guide] Foremost, go to settings of your iPhone. Now select ' More.' After it, tap on 'Cellular.' Click 'Cellular Data Network' and 'APN.' Delete all existing APN settings except those settings that are set up by the device. And then, create a new APN and add the settings as follows For an iOS mobile device: Go to settings, Mobile data, Mobile Data network. Under Mobile Data set the APN to rain. Under LTE setup set the APN to rain (on the later versions of iOS) Leave the username and password empty. Go Back to Mobile Data. Select Mobile data options. Select Voice and Data and make sure the option that has LTE/4G is. If your operating system is not listed, you can update your settings manually as follows: Go to your Settings. Locate your Access Point Names (sometimes called Mobile Data Network or APN) Edit the existing settings with the following details: APN. data.plan.com. Username Note: This guide is applicable for customers who signed up after 30 September 2015 or customers who have migrated to TPG Mobile service on the Vodafone network. This guide is not applicable to TPG Mobile service on the Optus network. Tethering allows you to use a mobile phone as a USB modem or WiFi hotspot to connect another device to a Mobile Broadband service (e.g. desktop PC)

Tethering (Personal Hotspot) Configuration on iOS

1. From main menu, select Settings and then Cellular.. Check that Cellular Data is turned on. Tap Cellular Data Options and then Cellular Data Network. (If this setting does not appear it cannot be configured manually. Please contact the seller.) Go to Cellular Data and enter information as below. APN: net.syriatel.com Username
  2. BSNLnet 4G APN Settings For Apple (iPhone) Go To: Settings >> Cellular. Step 1 - When you're on your cellular data, Check if your data is turned on or not. if not, then make sure to turn it ON. Step 2 - Now, click on to Cellular Data Options and then click on Cellular Data Network
  3. All iPhones create a wifi hotspot on the 2.4GHz frequency band except iPhone 12 or later models which also supports 5GHz. To switch to 5GHz on iPhone 12 or later models, head over to hotspot settings and turn off maximum compatibility. This switches it to the slower 2.4GHz and it is most compatible with the slower older devices
  4. Hi, i am using iphone 3g - 16 gb. Took bsnl 3g sim recently. Net works fine in the iphone but it does not come in my laptop. Initially when i was using Vodafone -there used to be an option for internet tethering under --> settings --> Network --> internet tethering. it used to work. now after keeping BSNL sim - the option it self is missing
  5. -> fill 'APN' under mobile data as internet-> fill 'APN' under personal hotspot as internet (recommended)-> That's it back to settings in step 1 , you'll see personal hotspot option has appeared. Same way we can configure hotspot for iphone in Aircel , Bsnl, Mtnl, Tata Docomo, Vodafone or any other operator
  6. AnPost Mobile - Wifi Hotspot configuratiion. Hi, I got an AnPost sim so I could use my iPhone as a Wifi hotspot for my laptop. But when I put the sim in my existing hotspot config is hidden and instead it i have Setup hotspot. When i click that i get a message Call Vodafone 1907. (An Post is a MVNO on vodafone)

plan.com APN Settings iPhon

Also, iPhone 4 and Apple iPad supports micro SIM card, so first you've to chop down your normal Sim card either manually or using a Sim cutter. To set APN for BSNL 3G on iPhone & iPad, open Settings > General > Network. Under Network Settings, open Cellular Data Network and set APN as bsnlnet. Leave the username and password field blank. When the iPhone detects the SIM (via the SIM and IMSI number), it identifies it as a Lebara SIM and automatically applies the correct purtona APN settings on the iPhone. As CJ's/Red Bull don't have an agreement with Apple, the iPhone sees their SIM as Vodafone SIMs and applies the VF Live APN. Hence their issues with data and MMS I have an iPhone 6 and recently left Vodafone and joined giffgaff. My mobile data works fine but nothing can connect to my personal hotspot. I went into Settings>Mobile Data>Mobile Data Network and can see that my Mobile Data APN is set to wap.voafone.co.uk and my personal hotstop APN is set to 'giffgaff.com' with username 'giffgaff' Personal hotspot device policy. You can allow users to connect to the Internet when they are not in range of a WiFi network by using the cellular data connection through their iOS devices' personal hotspot functionality. Available on iOS 7.0 and later. To add or configure this policy, go to Configure > Device Policies I just wanted to post something to say how unclear the Vodafone UK charging policy is for the personal hotspot. When you look at the settings on the iPhone, it is far from clear that its use would be subject to additional charges over your normal tariff (which typically includes 1Gb of data)

Problems with Personal Hotspot Vodafone - Vodafon

Restart your iPhone to finish You'll need to have credit on your phone (or an active plan with data ) to use the internet. To check your balance dial *#1345# and press the call button Settings>General>Network>Cellular data network APN name to Telstra.internet, browsed briefly (it worked fine), then hit Reset Settings in the same place. It automatically changed back to Telstra.iph and activated Personal Hotspot. I assisted a cusotmer with this issue a while back. Good luck Article by Azad Hossen / Albania / Access point name albtelecom, albtelecom internet speed, albtelecom personal hotspot apn Leave a Comment. February 12, 2021. One (Telekom Albania) APN Settings for Android & iPhone 202

Apple iPhone APN settings for Vodafone UK - YouTub

Support for all devices - phone, tablets & mobile broadband | Vodafone Australia 3. Check out our best deals. GigaHome Wi-Fi. chevron-right. The ultimate home Wi-Fi experience is here. Don't buy, just try for 3 months on us. Unlimited 5G Plans. chevron-right. Be Unstoppable with our new unlimited plans No Personal Hotspot with Chatr Sim. Just noticed on my iPhone 6 that the personal hotspot is blocked with a message saying I need to call Rogers to activate it I regret changing my sim card. 11-08-2016, 06:40 PM #2. Mr.Conviviality. View Profile Digi.Mobil APN Settings. Digi.Mobil APN settings can be manually configured in your device to access internet with Digi.Mobil in Romania. Select your phone modal to get most matching customized settings and instructions for your device

In the worst case, a wrong APN may as well cause extra costs (e.g. when using the APN of a carrier which has no partnership with Vodafone). The APN can be checked and changed, if need be, in Settings \ Cellular \ Cellular Data Network \ APN. The APN differs based on the device you are using as follows: iPhone: iphone.vodafone.it; iPad: web. Mobile broadband help. Help with broadband and TV. \. Set up your modem. Help with Vodafone TV. Help with Wi-Fi. Help with Fibre. Help with moving home

Care sunt setările pentru Cartela Internet Vodafone

Purchasing hotspot addons also extends your credit validity as mentioned above. If you are an Yes 4G user and searching Yes 4G apn settings for iPhone on Google and landed on our website, you are welcome here we will tell how you can download and implement Yes 4G apn settings for iPhone. 1 подписчик The APN (Access Point Name) settings need to be correctly set up on your phone, tablet or modem to access the internet on the Vodafone network. 05. The router offers the functions of telephone devices for voice over IP calls (VoiP) How many VoiP lines does However, most devices should work with some of the Vodacom LTE APN settings provided in.

ATT APN Settings for your Android and iPhone. This is the first company to do so in this country. These are the APN settings to enable to use Data, MMS and WAP services on a mobile phone on the Celcom (4G) mobile network in Malaysi Dengan APN Celcom ini pengguna ONEXOX sudah boleh melayari internet seperti biasa Vodacom fibre router settings Vodacom fibre router settings Vodacom fibre router settings

Vodafone APN Settings - Indi

You won't be able to use Personal Hotspot. To turn off cellular data, tap Settings > Cellular on your iPhone or Settings > Cellular Data on your iPad. Meteor, Meteor ISP APN: isp.mymeteor.ie Username: my Password: isp. Data. Vodafone, Vodafone ISP APN: vodafone: hs.vodafone.i Typcially the below settings are an additional step required on iPhone and for Android just the correct data APN is needed. 1.Select Settings. 2.Select Mobile Data and Mobile Data Options. 3.Select Mobile Data Network. 4.Scroll to MOBILE DATA. 5. Scroll to Personal Hotspot and enter APN 48months.liffeytelecom.com

Getting started with Vodafone Mobile Broadban

Vodafone APN Settings For 4G, 3G, 2G Internet - Manual Data Settings Using APN Any smartphone is incomplete without a working internet connection- weather via mobile data or Wi-Fi connectivity. We all can access the internet over Wi-Fi at our homes and at work, but the problem arises when we are on the move and don't have access to even 2G SMS text messages or change the settings of your Mobile Wi-Fi, you can use the Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Web app: - Connect to your Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi via Wi-Fi or with a USB cable - If you installed your Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi via USB, double-click the Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi icon that was created on your deskto

Can't set up hotspot on iPhone 5s - Community hom

The personal hotspot feature did not appear when i upgraded at the beginning. After i went into: Settings--> General--> Network --> Cellular data Network and changed two options: Cellular Data APN to www.vodafone.net.nz and Internet Tethering APN to www.vodafone.net.nz Now i get the personal hotspot option showing up. Is this the right way. Mobile Data Connectivity (APN Settings) Mobile Data Connectivity (APN Settings) South Africa Cell C South Africa (Cell C Coverage Map). Service: Internet. APN: interne I've seen some screenshots of the iPhone APN settings screen which have three sections: Internet, MMS and Hotspot. My iPhone (running iOS 9.3.5) only shows the first two. I'm on the UK cellular network Three (on a contract with unlimited internet and 30GB tethering). My device was never network-locked 849. Jan 17, 2020. #15. Subways81 said: Got the activation email today, ive set the APN as Rain, but no dice, not connecting or showing any signal bars. Im using an older Vodafone MiFi device. Vodafone

Tesco iphone Hotspot now available. I just opened up setting on my iPhone 4s and noticed something different. There is now a personal hotspot option. So I borrowed my mothers 4s who is also on tesco and checked her settings. There was no hotspot option. So I went into settings, general, about, and I got a message saying there was a carrier. Best QLink 4G Wireless Apn Settings For Android and iPhone. If you are suffering from a very slow internet connection and want to use fast internet then you need a good apn setting of your network. So use this best QLink wireless apn settings in your phone to experience fast internet Vodacom LTE APN settings are easily accessible in your 4G enabled smart device settings. Start by navigating to the Settings section then More and choose Mobile Network to access the Access Point Names before you can add the configurations required to reclaim your connectivity. Android APN: LTE.vodacom.za Go to Settings, then Wireless & Networks and check for the option there. How do I use my Windows Phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot? Look for Settings, then Internet Sharing. Turn on Internet Sharing and go to Setup to create a password and name for your device's hotspot. If you need more help to set-up a Wi-Fi hotspot then have a look at our device. Last Updated on Dec 26, 2020. On wrong configurations and Moving/ Switch to other networks you must update network APN/ Internet settings for MMS, Mobile data, Tethering data. here is the up to date information about the latest New iPad/ iPhone New Zealand carrier settings details for your iOS device running on any iOS version

To create a Wi-Fi hotspot network, you will need a Wi-Fi-enabled smartphone with built-in Wi-Fi hotspot capability which is connected via Mobile Internet. In your phone's menu, in Settings, you can activate your own Wi-Fi hotspot network (for more information, consult the user manual that came with your phone) Following the update, some users appear to be unable to save APN settings for personal hotspots, which have vanished following the update from iOS 7.0.6 to iOS 7.1. While information can be. Select Add or + to add a new APN. For Android: Enter myrepublic <Not case-sensitive> for both Name and APN fields. For iPhone: For both the Mobile Data and Personal Hotspot sections, enter myrepublic <Not case-sensitive> for the APN field. Save your settings and select myrepublic as the default APN. p/s: Password is not required Discounts & rewards. Contacting Vodafone. Life events. How do I change my age-restricted content settings? Follow our step-by-step guide to change your age-restricted content settings. My account. Accessing your account. Managing your account. My bill The beauty of this comes into play when I set this vodafone 858 to be a wlan hotspot (mobile wifi hotspot). Now through tethering I connect my iphone or ipad or kindle to this android smart phone. Et voila I avoid data roaming costs while surfing or reading my emails or ebooks on my ipad or kindle on the beach